Terms of Reference
The terms of reference of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee are as under:
• formulation of the criteria for determining qualifications, positive attributes and independence of a director and recommend to the board of directors a policy relating to, the remuneration of the directors, key managerial personnel and other employees;
• formulation of criteria for evaluation of performance of independent directors and the board of directors;
• devising a policy on diversity of board of directors;
• identifying persons who are qualified to become directors and who may be appointed in senior management in accordance with the criteria laid down, and recommend to the board of directors their appointment and removal.
• whether to extend or continue the term of appointment of the independent director, on the basis of the report of performance evaluation of independent directors.